- Participation in Slavic Game Jam for all 3 days – Friday Opening, Saturday and the Sunday Finale.
- Slavic Game Jam Pre-Party on Thursday.
- Food on Friday, Saturday and Sunday – 2 Breakfasts, 2 Dinners, 3 Lunches.
- Slavic Game Jam themed T-shirt and other goodies along the way.
- Access to many gamedev related lectures
- Possibility to sleep on site
- Lots of fun!
Slavic Game Jam is the 48-hour hackathon which goal is to make games related to a given theme. Everyone interested in game development is invited to take part. The upcoming 4th edition will for the first time be a competition-free event. SGJ 2018 will focus purely on creative and social aspect of game development. Instead of presenting games and voting, participants will have an opportunity to play each other’s games, talk and share their experience. Additionally, there will be many interesting lectures, workshops and a Pre-Party. Three previous editions received a very warm welcome from journalists and participants. Over 300 people took part in the last one thus allowing SGJ to join the pantheon of the biggest game jams in Europe. It was supported by big companies such as Epic Games, Microsoft, Techland, AMD and many others.
- 11:00 a.m. – Registration open
- 12.00 p.m. – Keynote
- 1.00 p.m. – Theme announcement
- 1.00 p.m. – End of jamming and games showcase
20-22 July, Warsaw
Warsaw University of Technology
Plac Politechniki 1